Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam Tips
How to pass Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam is part of architect journey. But this is optional exam. But I will strongly recommend everyone to appear for his exam if you want to be Salesforce Certified Technical Architect(CTA). Communities management is very important topic from business prospective.
The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant credential is designed for those who have experience implementing and consulting on the Salesforce Communities applications in a customer-facing role. Candidates should also be able to troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
Here are some examples of the concepts you should understand to pass the exam:
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types
- Configure the community management console
- Describe the infrastructure of communities
- Employ build options
The Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Enable, Create, Configure, Manage Membership, and Deploy Communities.
- Employ architecture design options.
- Configure the community management console.
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Builder and Visualforce (Modify templates, Create new pages, Add / Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Determine if a community is SEO-enabled.
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
Official Study Materials
Expand Your Reach with Communities Trail
Salesforce Communities Overview
Communities User Licenses
How to share files in Chatter across communities
Grant Super User Access to Customer Users in Your Community
Share Records Owned By High-Volume Community Users
Grant High-Volume Community Users Access to Records Important
Using Templates to Build Communities
Communities Containers: Options for Building Salesforce Communities
Access Communities in the Salesforce App
Add Authenticated Site.com Pages to Community Tabs
How to Provision Salesforce Communities Users
salesforceben blog Quiz
salesforceben blog guide
Good Luck for exam