Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Exam Tips
How to pass Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Exam
This exam sounds difficult. But in my experience this is easy exam. Out of all architect exam, I scored maximum in this exam. If you have worked on 2-3 integration projects and you have good hands-on experience in integration, then 1 week of study is enough for this exam. Like all other architect exam, I went through all links in free self-directed resource guides. Some of topics are repeated, so you can skip those topics. This one was 4th architect exam for me, So I was very confident for this exam. When I submitted exam, I was sure that I will pass this exam.
The Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer credential is designed for those who assess the architecture environment and requirements and design sound and scalable technical solutions on the Force.com platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements. Candidates should have experience communicating solutions and design trade-offs to business stakeholders.
Here are some examples of the concepts you should understand to pass the exam:
- Held a technical architect role on multiple complex deployments or gained equivalent knowledge through participation and exposure to these types of projects
- Thorough understanding of Web Services in general and SOAP and REST specifically; understands the basic workings of HTTP/S
- Understand the different Force.com APIs and is able to design solutions using the appropriate API
- Understand data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL tools
- Experience with common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform
- Understand patterns/mechanisms to secure integrations such as TLS for HTTP
Official Study Materials
Integrating with the Force.com Platform
Integration Architecture for the Salesforce Platform
Salesforce Developer Limits and Allocations
An Introduction to Salesforce to Salesforce
Integration Patterns and Practices
Which API Do I Use?
Salesforce APIs – What They Are & When to Use Them
Canvas Developer Guide
Plan Bulk Data Loads
Integration patterns and practices
Good Luck for exam 🙂